WELCOME TO VIENNA!
VIENNA FOR YOU is currently working on the relaunch of this website and many new discovery tours.
Currently, guided tours have to comply with the following rules:
- participants have to keep a minimum distance of at least one metre to other persons who do not live in their household
- It is not mandatory to wear mouth and nose protectors but you can do so if you wish
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Meanwhile: Stay healthy!
WHY TAILORMADE PRIVATE TOURS
- Comfortable start: I will pick you from your hotel at the time you choose.
- Skip-the-line without pre-booking the tickets: Enjoy fast-track entry to the attractions, museums, galleries … that you and your family & friends would like to see at the time you choose, even spontaneously! Jet lag, mood, weather … sometimes turn out differently than expected…
- Customized schedule: choose your own itinerary based on your interests
- Enjoyable: Enjoy your precious time fully licensed. Enthusiastic. Entertaining. Rewarding.
- Extras: Brush-up your German (in a very easy-going, entertaining way!!!) or let me help you: I’m a native German speaker and more than willing to teach you some basics (how to order a cup of coffee, how to ask for the bill and tip the waiters, …) or to translate.
- Be a VIP: get the number and duration of stops needed (restrooms, coffee-to-go, pics, …) without losing time waiting for other travellers.
- Flexible: If your feet should be in a need of a break, we can continue the conversation over a cup of coffee or some ice cream, anytime during the tour!
- Service: Ask as many questions as you wish and receive special attention, while progressing at your own pace!
- Benefit from my experience: my tours contain 5 years of university studies (history degree in 2003), more than 20 years of guiding experience, implemented further professional development and irrepressible passion for guiding.
- Easy booking & cancellation policy: just send me an e-mail in time or phone me!